|Dodano do katalogu:||29.7.2019|
Part Number was ZP-1352 but now changed inline with New Metal Finishes!
This paint requires a Gloss Black Base
Zero Paints is a range of high quality paints supplied ready for use by airbrushes.
Instructions for use.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Black Base over primed surface,
- Apply 1-2 coats of Hi-Quality Clearcoat for higher shine
- Apply 1-2 Very light coats of Chrome Paint at Low pressure 12 psi (Less is More)
- When dry buff any loose dust with lint free soft cloth
- Clearcoat if required, Clearcoating does not dull the chrome effect.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clearcoating unless otherwise specified
Application Notes :
Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first.
DO NOT use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Błąd w opisie? Zgłoś problem
Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.